User’s contact details means User’s data which can be used by the Service Provider to contact the User, this includes an address, e-mail address and phone number.
Service Provider’s Contact Details means Service Provider’s data which can be used by a Customer to contact the Service Provider, that is: NORMA EDU Ltd. 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS UK Reg. No. 12099875
Business Days mean days from Monday to Friday, without public holidays.
Delivery means Goods delivery to a User to a given address stated by the User and transported via a Carrier.
Customer means a User, who is a natural person and concludes a Contract that is not immediately connected with the person’s business activity.
User Account means a User’s order management panel, available within the Website upon Registration and logging into the Website.
Basket means a function within the Website which enables the User to make orders for a Service or a Good. Adding an item from the list of available Services or Goods is performed by clicking the “Add to cart” button, located at a particular Service or Good within the Website.
On-line Course means an electronic set of educational materials kept in a form of video, text or graphic files. The files concern operation of graphic software, especially ArchiCAD or Artlantis.
Tutoring means a Service for tutoring in graphic software ArchiCAD or Artlantis operation. The Service is rendered in an electronic way via the Website and does not require physical participation of the parties.
Carrier means an entity that performs services of Goods Delivery and cooperates with the Service Provider.
Rules and Regulations mean Rules and Regulations governing the provision of Services provided in an electronic way within the Internet domain www.norma.training. The Rules and Regulations provide terms and conditions of the Service provided by the Service Provider for the benefit of the User via the Internet domain www.norma.training.
Registration means creation of a User Account by a User, by filling in the registration form available on the Website.
Website means the Internet website run version by the Service Provider through the Internet in the Polish and English, available at: www.norma.training.
Sale means a Service performed by the Service Provider for the benefit of a User. The Service vests in distance sale of Goods, without physical participation of the parties (distance sale) by exchanging data on an individual User’s request, sending by and receiving on a device used for data transfer, including digital compression, and storage of data that is broadcasted, transmitted, received wholly by a telecommunication network.
Subscription means a Service that vests in making additional resources available to a User. The resources are made available for a given time.
Goods means digital content or a physical product that is presented by the Service Provider within the Website in order to sell it.
Contract means a contract for providing a Service by the Service Provider for the benefit of a User.
Service means a service provided by the Service Provider for the benefit of a User, under the Contract concluded between the Parties via the Website, within the organised distance contracting system without simultaneous physical presence of the Parties.
Service Provider: Beata Skrzypiec, running its business activity under the business name NORMA EDU Ltd. 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS UK Reg. No. 12099875, The person is a service provider, administrator and owner of the Website.
User means a natural person or an unincorporated legal person that concludes a Contract with the Service Provider to render Services, providing that the User has full capacity to act in law or a limited capacity to act in law in cases not regulated by the provisions of the generally applicable laws; is a legal person or an organizational unit.
Webinar means a lecture broadcasted live through the Website, concerning graphic software operation, especially ArchiCAD and Artlantis.
External Payment System means an internet payment system used by the Service Provider.
§1 Terms and conditions
- The Service Provider determines the Rules and Regulations under Article 8(1)(1) of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means and Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer’ Rights. The Rules and Regulations are available at www.norma.training/regulamin.
- The Service Provider renders services in accordance with Rules and Regulations and generally applicable laws.
- The Service Provider makes the Rules and Regulations available at its Website and in the Service Provider’s seat.
- Users can, at any time, access the Rules and Regulations, save it, download and print it or save it on a data storage device.
- Information available on the Website does not constitute an offer under the Polish Civil Code, it constitutes only an invitation to submit offers for a Contract conclusion.
- All Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are available via the Website.
- In order to use the Website, a User needs to have an access to a telecommunication device with access to the Internet, a correctly configured web browser in the latest or previous version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera as well as an active and a correctly configured e-mail account.
- Using the Website takes place by getting familiar with its content.
- Services rendered through the Website are wholly broadcasted, received or transmitted by a telecommunication network and the Website’s infrastructure.
§2 User Account
- The Service Provider provides a free of charge Service that vests in running a User Account.
- Contract to provide services of running a User Account is concluded for an indefinite period of time at the time of the account Registration.
- User Account is created after a voluntary Registration, that is:
- filling in a registration form and sending it to the Service Provider. The registration form is available within the Website.
- Facebook (https://facebook.com), Twitter (https://twitter.com) or LinkedIn (https://linkedin.com) account synchronisation with the Website.
- Filling in the registration form means providing information for all mandatory fields and, possibly, the optional ones. The information given must be true, full and concerning the User’s Data, in particular User’s Contact Data.
- Prior sending the request, a User shall represent that he/she acknowledges and accepts the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
- Sending the registration form shall be made by sending it to the Service Provider via the Website, using its functionality that can be found within the registration form.
- The object of service is to make Services and Orders Management Panel available to the User. User Account makes it also possible to take advantage of the following:
- viewing and use news board,
- viewing past orders and statistics,
- personalising the profile,
- saving content within the “to do list”,
- viewing and add advertisements,
- adding a Good or Service to favourites.
- The User Account can be used only after its creation. That is after entering the correct login and password.
- One must log in, using the correct password, in order to use the User Account.
§3 Online courses
- Online Courses are delivered for a remuneration and vest in providing a User with an access to electronic resources that constitute educational material stored in a form of video films, e-documents or tests. All the resources concern operation of ArchiCAD or Artlantis software.
- The contract is concluded for a limited period of time, given while choosing the option of an Online Course within the Website.
- In order to take advantage of an Online Course, the User needs to fulfil technical data published in §1 point 7 of the Rules and Regulations and to have tools to play sound correctly installed and set.
- The Service does not include facilitating or installing the tool, neither the ArchiCAD nor Artlantis software.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to run promotional campaigns comprising Online Courses. The campaigns can consist, in particular, of rendering Services without charging Users who have active Premium Subscription or Premium Plus any additional fees. For details refer to §7 of the Rules and Regulations.
- One needs to login onto a User Account in order to use the Online Course.
- The Licence provisions concerning usage of the educational materials included in the Online Course Service, is set forth in §15 of the Rules and Regulations.
- Webinar service is a performance that enables Users to participate in a chosen Webinar, run within the Website infrastructure.
- The Webinar Service is fully broadcasted, received and transmitted via telecommunication network.
- In order to take advantage of free Webinar sessions, it is necessary to fulfil conditions set forth in §1 point 7 of the Rules and Regulations, to have device to play sound correctly installed and configured, and have access to the Internet that enables error-free video transmission and view real-time text chat.
- In order to take advantage of paid Webinar sessions, it is necessary to fulfil the conditions hereinabove and to have an active Premium Plus Subscription, set forth in §7 of the Rules and Regulations
- In order to use the Webinar, a User has to be logged into the User Account and enrolled for a chosen Webinar, which can be performed by using the right registration field.
- The Webinar is available in periods of time set forth by the Service Provider. Information on Webinars availability is placed within the Website.
§5 Tutoring Service
- The service of Tutoring consists in providing the User with paid readiness to give instructions on ArchiCAD or Artlantis software operation. The Tutoring shall be performed via the Website infrastructure and under conditions stipulated in an offer and in the Rules and Regulations.
- One needs to be logged into the User Account in order to use the Tutoring service.
- In order to take advantage of the Tutoring Service, the User needs to fulfil technical data published in §1 point 7 of the Rules and Regulations and to have tools to play and record sound, or sound and vision, correctly installed and set.
- In order to use the Tutoring service, it may be necessary for the User to possess an appropriate software, especially the graphic software ArchiCAD or Artlantis, depending on the scope of the Tutoring requested by the User.
- The Service does not include facilitating or installing the tools or software mentioned.
- The Service Provider ensures the User with duly conditions to learn operation of the graphic software by suitable selection of curriculum and educational materials.
- By entering into a Contract, the User obliges itself to participate in the service in a timely manner.
- The User can suggest a change of term of the Tuition Service. In order for the change to come into force, the Service Provider approval is required.
- Signing up for Tuition that are carried out for a set period of time, the User states to participate in all Tuitions included in the Service.
- The duration of each lesson is expressed in clock hours.
- Recording, coping, saving, broadcasting or distributing the Tutoring content is forbidden.
- The dates of Tutoring shall be agreed between the User and the Service Provider.
- The Contract can be terminated in a written or electronic form, using the Service Provider Contact Data.
§6 Order for Tutoring Service
- The Tutoring Service can be ordered by User in a form of an offer made to the User Provider. The offer shall be placed in by filling in a form which is available on the Website.
- The order can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To place an order via the form, the User needs to provide vital information concerning conditions of the Service, in particular:
- kind of Tutoring,
- period of the Service,
- detailed topics to be covered,
- User’s Contact Data.
- The Order is placed when the User provides vital information on the conditions of the Service and clicks “Place order” within the Webpage.
- Prior sending the offer, a User shall acknowledge and accept provisions of the Rules and Regulations, which comprise the declaration of intend made by the user by accepting thereof.
- Acceptance of the Rules and Regulations is made by ticking the box, representing thereby acceptance and acknowledgement of the content. The declaration includes hyperlink to the Rules and Regulations.
- The Service fee is established on the basis of the price list published on the Website.
- The Service implementation period is established on the basis on information included in the User’s offer.
- The declaration of intent, placed in a manner described hereinabove, constitutes an offer pursuant to Article 66 § 1 of the Civil Code.
- Pursuant to Article 66¹ § 1 of the Civil Code, the offer binds the User, if the Service Provider confirms its receipt.
- The Service Provider can reject the offer or contact the User in order to suggest other terms and conditions of providing the service, especially when it comes to the time of the Tutoring implementation.
- The Subscription is a service consisting of providing chosen resources upon consideration. The consideration does not apply to Subscriptions in the Free option.
- The Contract is concluded for a definite period of time, indicated in the offer of the Website, under the chosen option of the Service.
- The User shall choose the scope of Subscription, according to the available options: Free, Premium or Premium Plus.
- Information on particular scope of respective Subscription options are placed within the Website, in “Types of subscriptions” tab.
- The contract for Subscription delivery is concluded for a definite period of time.
- The Contract for Subscription expires together with the time limit it was signed for.
- Licence provisions, concerning the usage of the educational materials included in the Subscription, are set forth in §15 of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Service Provider provides the User with the Service of the Distance Sale of Goods, rendered via the Website.
- Subject matter of the Contract for Sale includes the Service Provider’s obligation to transfer the ownership of the Goods onto the User and their release, and the Users’ obligation to collect the Goods and pay the Service Provider the price of the Goods.
- By concluding the Contract of Sale, the Service Provider obliges itself to deliver the Goods, free of defects, to the User.
- The Contract of Sale is concluded at the moment the Service Provider confirms acceptance of the User’s order.
- Release of Goods delivered in an electronic form takes place immediately, usually within one (1) Working Day and takes place in an electronic way. The Goods are released to the User’s e-mail address provided while placing the order.
- Release of the Goods delivered in a physical form takes place immediately, usually within ten (10) Working Days, to the address provided by the User while placing the order and are delivered via a Carrier.
- The period of releasing the Goods may change in case the User makes some changes to the order.
- The Goods are released not sooner than after the payment is made by the User.
- The Seller confirms releasing the Goods to the Carrier in order to deliver them to the address provided by the User while placing an order. The confirmation is made by sending an e-mail to the User.
- The danger of accidental loss or damage of the Goods is transferred onto the Consumer at the moment of releasing the Goods to the Consumer.
- The delivery should be checked by the User at the presence of the Carrier. Should the consignment be damaged, the User has the right to make an appropriate protocol.
§9 Forms of communication
- The Service Provider provides the User with the following forms of communication that are available within the Website:
- contact forms that enable sending e-mails or digital files to the User or other Website Users,
- opinion or comment forms for placing comments or opinions concerning the contents available within the Website, Goods or Services.
- enquiry forms for asking substantial questions concerning the chosen resources from the Website, in particular Online Courses,
- Internet forums that enable the User to publish text messages (“posts”) and take part in discussions.
- The Service Provider enables the User to share content of the Website via social services by providing application of chosen social services and making it possible to sync the User Account with a chosen social service.
- In order to use available forms of communication, it may be necessary to be register at the Website and possess a User Account there or in the social services the User wants to use.
§10 Other services and functions available on the Website
- The Service Provider renders a free of charge Service of Newsletter.
- The Contract to provide Newsletter services is concluded for a definite period of time at the moment the Service Provider confirms its conclusion by sending it to the User e-mail account and is terminated at the moment the User places a request to unsubscribe. To resign from the Service, it is necessary to unsubscribe using the deactivation link, located within the Newsletter message. The subject of service rendered by the Service Provider is to send commercial information to the User, with the usage of an e-mail.
- The Service Provider facilitates the Users to use a browser, available within the Website, in order to make it possible for the User to search the resources of the Website using key words.
- The contract to provide the free of charge Services can be terminated by the User or by the Service Provider without stating any reason and in any time. Information about termination shall be provided using functions set forth in the Rules and Regulations or by an e-mail, send to the e-mail address in the Service Provider’s Contact Data or User’s Contact Data.
§11 Making purchase through basket
- The order for Services and Goods can be made via the Website 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. The order shall be place with the usage of the Basket function. Upon completing the order list, within the Basket, the User proceeds to the Order execution.
- If the User is a logged owner of a User Account, the Order is deemed to be placed by a logged User.
- In case the User is not a logged owner of a User Account, he/she can choose the way to place an order via “Click here to log in” button in order to make an order via the User Account.
- the User provides the following information within the order form:
- billing information to issue an invoice,
- payment method, by choosing the payment option.
- Before the order is placed, information of the total price that includes taxes and related costs, especially the payment costs, is displayed within the Basket.
- An order is placed by using “Place order” button within the Basket and means the User places an offer to the Service Provider to conclude a Contract to Provide Services or a Contract for Sale of Goods, included in the order.
- Prior sending the request, a User shall represent that he/she acknowledges and accepts the provisions of the Rules and Regulations by ticking the appropriate field.
- In case any circumstances that may hinder realisation of the Service arise, the Service Provider shall inform the User about it without unnecessary delay. Such information is conveyed by phone or e-mail, using the User’s Contact Details. The information may include the following methods of order modification:
- cancellation of the proportion which is non-feasible. which results in recalculation of the order value,
- full order cancelation, results in the redemption of the order value.
- The Service Provider confirms acceptance of the order by sending an e-mail to the address provided in the User’s Contact Data. Such confirmation means the Service Provider accepted the User’s offer to conclude the Contract.
- The value of payment for the Services rendered is determined on the basis of the price list for Services or Goods that is made available within the Service Provider’s Website, at the moment the order for a Service or Good is made. The prices quoted on the Website are gross prices, include VAT tax and are expressed in PLN. The prices however, do not include costs of a chosen form of payment.
- The User bears all the transaction costs.
- The total price for the Order, displayed within the Basket before the order is finalised, includes the price for ordered Goods, taxes and all costs connected, in particular, with transaction costs. The total price binds both the Service Provider and the User.
- The Service Provider enables the following payment forms for the Service:
- bank money transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account,
- bank money transfer with the usage of External Payment System PayU, delivered by PayU S.A. with its seat in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182,
- bank money transfer, credit or debit card, with the usage of External Payment System PayPal, offered by PayPal S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its seat in Luxemburg.
- The payment date is the day of releasing the Good or commencing performance of the Service.
- A bill or an invoice for the Services is sent by an e-mail to the User’s e-mail address.
- A User agrees to receive an invoice in an electronic form.
- The Service Provider refunds money without unnecessary delay, not later than fourteen (14) days from the day a reason for the refund occurred. The refund is performed in cases when:
- a Consumer withdrew from the Contract,
- a User resigns from the order or part of an order which was paid before its rendition,
- the Service Provider accepted a complaint in full or in a part, under generally applicable laws.
- a refund is made in the same way the User’s initial payment was made, unless he/she agrees for other cost-free solution.
- Complaints can be lodged by a traditional mail or an e-mail, to a postal or an e-mail address provided in the Service Provider’s Contact Details.
- Complaints can also be made by a form, an Exhibit hereto.
- A complaint shall include a description of the problem as well as the User’s identification data.
- The Service Provider shall respond to the complaint within fourteen (14) days from receiving it. It is advisable that the complaint includes the User’s Contact Details, which can be used to reply to the complaint and for further exchange of correspondence.
- Complaint may result from statutory guarantee concerning defects of the Goods or Services.
- If a sold Good has a fault/defect, the User can demand an exchange of the Good into the one free of faults/defects or demand to remove the fault/damage. The Service Provider is obliged to exchange such Good into the one free of faults/defects or remove the fault/defect in a reasonable time, without excessive inconvenience to the User.
- The Service Provider can refuse to satisfy the User’s request, if bringing the Good to a state that would make it conform to the Contract in the way chosen by the User is impossible or, in comparison with the other possible ways, it would require excessive costs.
- If the User is not a Consumer, the Service Provider can refuse to exchange the Good into the one free of faults/defect or to remove the fault/defect also in cases when the costs of complying with the duty, exceed the price of the Good sold.
- If a sold Good has a defect/fault, a Customer may make a statement requiring price lowering or contract withdrawal, unless the Service Provider exchanges the defective Good into the one free of faults/defect or removes the fault/defect, immediately and without any excessive inconvenience. This restriction does not apply should a Good been already exchanged or repaired by the Service Provider, or the Service Provider did not perform the duty to exchange the Good into the one free of faults/ defect or remove the fault/defect. The User cannot withdraw from the Contract should the fault/defect be non-essential.
- Consumer may not accept the form suggested by the Service Provider that consists of removing the fault/defect from a Good and demand the Service Provider to exchange the Good into the one free of fault/defect. Consumer may also demand removal of the fault/defect instead of an exchange, unless bringing the Good to the state that complies with the Contract is not possible or, in comparison with the other way suggested by the Service Provider, it would require excessive costs. While estimating the cost excessiveness, the value of a Good free of faults/defects, its kind, importance of the fault/defect and inconvenience that the other form would put on the Consumer, is taken into consideration.
- The price lowering, set forth in point 9 and 10 hereinabove, should be in such proportion to the price, stemming from the Contract, as the value of a faulty/defective Good is to the value of a Good free of faults/defects.
- Statutory guarantee shall not apply to Users that are not Consumers.
- A Consumer holds the right to use the following out-of-court complaint settlement and redress mechanisms:
- file a claim to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Trade Inspection for dispute settlement resulting from the Contract,
- file an application to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection to institute mediation proceedings aiming at amicable settlement between the Consumer and the Service Provider,
- seek help at the Regional or Municipal Consumer Ombudsman or a social organisation which statutory areas include consumer protection,
- make a complaint via European Internet platform ODR, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§14 Contract rescission
- A Consumer may withdraw from the Contract within fourteen (14) days without stating reasons thereof, provision to cases set forth in point 8.
- The time limit to withdraw from the Contract expires upon the lapse of fourteen (14) days after concluding thereof.
- In order to exercise the right to rescind the Contract, Consumers must inform the Service Provider about this decision (NORMA EDU Ltd. 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS UK Reg. No. 12099875), . The information shall include the decision on rescinding the Contract by an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by traditional post or by e-mail).
- A Consumer may withdraw from the Contract by making a statement to the Service Provider where he/she sets out his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The statement may, but does not have to, be made on a form, an Exhibit hereto.
- To observe the time limit to rescind the Contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information on exercising the right to rescind the Contract before the lapse of time given for this activity.
- Shall a Consumer send the statement on rescission from the Contract by electronic means, the Service Provider sends confirmation of the receipt without unnecessary delay.
- Should the Consumer rescind the contract, it shall be considered as not concluded. If a Consumer made a statement to rescind the Contract before the Service Provider accepted his/her offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- In such a case the Consumer is obliged to return the Good without unnecessary delay however, not later than fourteen (14) days from the day the Consumer rescinded the Contract. The Good shall be delivered to the Service Provider or to a person authorised by him. To observe the time limit, it is enough to send the Goods back before the lapse of time. The provision does not apply to cases where the Service Provider offered to collect the Good by himself.
- Should the type of Good not allow to send it by post and the Good was delivered to the Consumer to the place he/she domiciled at the moment of concluding the Contract, the Service Provider obliges itself to collect the Good at his own cost.
- Consumer is liable to any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling it in a way other than the one necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The right to rescind the Contract does not apply to Consumers:
- if the Service Provider performed the Service in full upon an expressed consent given by a Consumer who had been informed that after performance of the Service the Consumer’s right to rescind the Contract expires,
- in relation to a Contract for supplying digital content which is saved on a physical data carrier, if performance of the service begun upon a Consumer’s expressed consent given before the time limit to rescind the Contract expired and after being informed by the Service Provider on loss of the right to rescind the Contract.
§15 Licence provisions
- By concluding a Contract to provide services in a form of Online Course or Subscription, the Service Provider issues a licence to the Users for using educational materials available within the Website, access to which constitutes the scope of the Service.
- The Licence to use the educational materials is given for the following scope:
- uploading, via the Website, musical works into the multimedia network memory, servers of ICT networks, ICT networks and computers,
- using the musical works by a User for private educational and professional purposes that are fulfilled only for the benefit of a User who is the party of the Contract.
- The Licence is issued only for the period of the Contract to provide Online Courses or Subscription, concluded between the Service Provider and the User.
- The Licence is non-exclusive and is valid only on the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad, in respect to the musical works, in whole or in part.
- In case of the Contract to provide Online Courses or Subscription, the Licence is issued free of charge.
- All trademarks, graphic elements and educational materials posted on the Website in order to provide the Service or present a Good, constitute intellectual property rights of their owners.
- The Internet domain of the Service, the logo, name and the Rules and Regulations are owned under the intellectual property rights and are protected by the law.
- The Service Provider states that he can dispose the intellectual property rights to the musical works to the extend necessary for the Contract performance and that the musical works are not encumbered by any claims and other rights of third parties, especially those arising out of or in connection with the provisions of copyright law and industrial property rights.
- In relation to music works available within the Service and not stipulated by the subject matter of the Rules and Regulations, provisions of generally applicable laws shall apply, in particular provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and derivative rights.
§16 Supplementary provisions
- The User acknowledges and confirms that he/she is aware of the fact that it is forbidden to provider content that:
- is illegal,
- can mislead Website Users,
- can violate personal rights of the Users, Service Provider or the third parties,
- is commonly considered as insulting and incompliant with good behaviour, in particular: content that is pornographic, promotes usage of drugs or excessive alcohol consumption, racism, xenophobia or hate propaganda,
- includes elements to which the User has no proper intellectual property rights,
- includes mass content or repetitions that intent to increase the content,
- is in the form of advertisements,
- includes addresses of web pages or data of entities that run business activities competitive to the ones of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider has the right to remove comments or other content that infringe provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to run promotional campaigns consisting in lowering prices of the Services or Goods up to a given date or until the promotional offer is exhausted.
- The Service Provider undertakes to make a reasonable effort to enable correct usage of the Website and to provide help in solving technical problems connected with work of the Website.
- The Service Provider undertakes to perform activities that aim at protection of data, included in the User’s Account, against unauthorised access and usage.
- The Service Provider bears no responsibility towards Users who are not Consumers, for the following:
- interruptions in proper functioning of the Website and improper render of Services arising out of force majeure, technical activities or for reasons on the site of entities by means of which the Website functions,
- opportunity costs or income.
§17 Data processing
- The Service Provider may gather information in order to store it locally on a User’s device, by using browser’s memory and cookies files.
- Personal data of the Website users are processed under the consent of people the data refers to, or when it is necessary to perform the Contract and the person is a party thereof or when a person requests actions to be taken before the Contract is concluded.
- Personal data is gathered in order to provide Services through the Website. People whose data has been stored on the Website, has the right to access it, correct it and lodge a written substantiated request for ceasing usage of the data accompanied by an objection to use thereof.
- By concluding the Contract to provide Services, the User voluntarily authorises the Service Provider to send information connected with Contracts and their performance, as well as trade information if a separate consent was made, to the User’s Contact Details.
- A User who is not a Consumer is obliged to inform the Service Provider on changes made to the User’s Contact Details or otherwise its usage may not be effective.
§18 Changes to the Rules and Regulations
- Changes to legal provisions, as well as technical or organisational changes, concerning the services provided by the Service Provider, may result in the need to implement modifications to the Rules and Regulations.
- Changes to the Rules and Regulations take place by posting a new version thereof on the Website. Introduction of such changes is made upon prior information.
- Should the parties be bound by a contract for indefinite period of time, the Service Provider sends notification on any changes to the Rules and Regulations to the Contact Data.
§19 Final provisions
- Capitalised terms refer to terms described in the “Definitions” part.
- Provisions of the Rules and Regulations are not intend to exclude or limit the rights under generally applicable Polish laws concerning a User who is a Consumer.
- Should any discrepancies between the Rules and Regulations and the generally applicable laws exist, the latter shall be exercised.
- Provisions of the Polish generally applicable laws shall apply in issues not governed by the Rules and Regulations.
- The Rules and Regulations enter into force on the day of its publication of the Website.
CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL FORM
(the form shall be filled in and sent only when you wish to withdraw from the Contract)
– The Recipient: NORMA EDU Ltd. 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS UK Reg. No. 12099875
– hereby I/ we (*) represent that I/we (*) withdraw from the Contract to perform the following service:
– Date of concluding the Contract:
– Name and surname of the Consumer(s)
– Address of the Consumer(s)
– Signature of the Consumer(s) (only if the form is sent in a paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(You may fill in and send the form if you wish to make a complaint under the warranty)
Recipient: NORMA EDU Ltd. 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS UK Reg. No. 12099875
Name and surname or the User’s name:
User’s phone no.:
Contact details that can be used to send the reply to my complaint and carry out further correspondence concerning thereof is as follows:
- home address,
- e-mail address.
Guarantee or warrantee concerns:
- Contract to provide a Service:
Date on which the reason for the complaint was noticed:
Request arising from complaint:
- to repair the defect of the Service
- to withdraw from the Contract
- to reduce the price
The User acknowledges and confirms that:
by making the Complaint the User gives his/her consent to process the personal data by the recipient, in order to consider the complaint and carry out further correspondence connected with it. The consent can be withheld at any time. The User has the right to access his/her personal data and to correct it.
Signature of the Complainant